Sunday, July 20, 2014

Questions?

Hi everyone! Today I just wanted to address a question I received from a friend.

He asked: Should we as believers be afraid of death? I mean wasn't Jesus afraid of dying to the point he started sweating blood?

My response was this: He wasn't afraid of death I don't think. Christ knew the kind of death that He was going to die. We know this because in John 12:32-33 He says that if He is lifted up from the Earth, He will draw all mankind to Himself. John writes that He said this signifying what kind of death He was going to die. Christ, I believe, was not so much afraid of death, but the process that would ultimately lead to His death.

The reason I am bringing this up is because it gave me the idea to open up a Q&A type process where I can answer a few questions that you guys want to hear my thoughts on. I want to make this blog a more interactive experience for us all. So I am going to post my email address (schlackchris@gmail.com). This way if anyone wants to know my thoughts on a certain passage or topic I can look into it and post my thought in my blog! I will probably post my normal entry and then towards the end of the post is where I will be answering questions. 

Also, I designed a new bumper sticker that I hope to be ordering 20 of in the near future. I will mail these out to anyone that is interested in having one! Just let me know by emailing me if you would like one. Here is what the stickers look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment