Wednesday, July 2, 2014

"I've got God."

"I've got God."

No.

Wrong.

God's got YOU! And that is far better than you having God. Think about it. When you say, "I've got God." What are you really implying? You have God, but others don't. Do you own the rights to the Almighty? You don't have God any more than Nickelback has fans. And this is fine because, God has YOU. If you had God you could lose Him, what if you left Him in your pants pocket and went on a trip without those pants? TOO BAD you don't have God with you anymore!  Okay I am just being a smart-ass, but really. When someone says they "have God" it irks me.

God has you.

God has everyone.

No one has God.

3 comments:

  1. There ya go! Makes total sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Chris !!! I'm so freakin' happy He chose me. Nice to know He won't forget to bring me along wherever He goes. Ha.

    ReplyDelete